Dear valued customer,
I am writing to provide reassurance regarding Centristic’s response to the recent coronavirus outbreak and let you know what we are doing to keep services running.
We monitor this situation daily and have put in place a Coronavirus steering committee which meets regularly, comprising relevant Senior Management and key employees. This team constantly reviews the measures we have in place to ensure that they continue to be appropriate and are aligned with Government regulations and NHS advice.
We are reinforcing the importance of high personal hygiene standards and minimising all business travel. Internally we are
- Ensuring employees are more vigilant around frequent hand washing and hand sanitising and providing additional facilities and sanitizers
- Ensuring all equipment is cleaned daily
- Maintaining air conditioning and heating systems in full working order
- Deep cleaning all handles, handrails, kitchens, etc. several times per day
- Operating a split shift pattern within the workshop with staggered breaks
- Implementing work-from-home as far as is practical for office staff
- Ensuring waste is removed daily from our office and common areas
- Instructing employees to
- avoid touching their face if their hands are unclean
- avoid close contact with unwell or at-risk people
- dispose of any tissues or cleaning wipes immediately after use
- practise 2m “social distancing” as far as practical
Our employees are now limiting their attendance at external meetings by :
- arranging Skype/Web meetings where possible
- postponing any ‘non-essential’ face to face meetings to a future date
- only attending in person any critical and essential meetings, but following Government guidelines (i.e. no hand shaking etc.)
- where possible working from home
With these measures in place we believe we can continue to operate and provide our services to all our customers, albeit modified by the measures noted above.
At Centristic, health and safety is a top priority. We have a responsibility to our employees and to you, our customers. We have our plan in place to limit further spread of the virus and also to minimise the impact to the business. We all wish for a speedy conclusion to this but want to thank you for your continued loyalty and support during this challenging time.
The Centristic Team